Orchard Creek Subdivision in Meridian, Idaho
Orchard Creek Subdivision is a new master-planned residential community located in Meridian, Idaho. Experience luxurious and easy living in this vibrant community with daily conveniences just around the corner. Properties built by the famous Coleman Homes, Orchard Creek provides the latest designs and equipment making sure that homes are quality-built, affordable and comfortable. Offering six Garden Collection home designs with a variety of structural options and beautiful finishes, homebuyers will surely be able to find what their heart desires for their new residence. Home sizes range from 1,271 to 2,631 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bedrooms.
Promoting an active lifestyle, Orchard Creek Subdivision has provided its residents with the best modern amenities which include walking and biking paths, a playground for children to play, a community pool, dog park, and community park. Orchard Creek’s premier location provides an easy commute to Meridian and Kuna. Dining options, grocery stores, schools, recreational parks and outdoor adventures including Falcon Crest Golf Club and the YMCA are all just moments away.
New Homes for Sale in Orchard Creek
Orchard Creek Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $311,140 - $625,000
- Square footage: 1,271 - 2,631
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: Coleman Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 139 building lots; Homesites range from 0.148 acres (6,447 sq ft) to 0.239 acres (10,411 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Hillsdale Elementary School
- Junior High School: Lake Hazel Middle School
- High School: Mountain View High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $75 setup/transfer fee
- $162.50 quarterly
- South on Eagle Rd, east on Lake Hazel Rd. 4248-3602 E Lake Hazel Rd, Meridian, ID 83642.