Oakwood Estates Subdivision in Meridian, ID
Oakwood Estates is a new residential community located in Meridian, Idaho. Also known as Biltmore Estates, this master-planned community provides spectacular panoramic views of the Owyhee Mountains paired with a country-like lifestyle. Located near major roads including Eagle Road, Overland Road, and also Interstate-84, residents have an easy commute to work or any local amenities. This neighborhood is also just minutes away from the Boise and Nampa area. Oakwood Estates features quality-built single-family homes by select builders ensuring not only comfortability, but also a quality living experience. These homes tend to range in size from 2,024 to 3,240 square feet with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2 to 3.5 bathrooms.
Amenities near Oakwood Estates are endless. This beautiful community is just a short drive to the restaurants, grocery stores, schools and entertainment facilities. Nearby recreational parks include the 58-acre Julius M. Kleiner Memorial Park, the 19-acre Storey Park, and Bear Creek Park, all of which offer great activities that are perfect for the whole family to enjoy.
New Homes for Sale in Oakwood Estate
Oakwood Estate Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $450,000 to $609,900
- Square footage: 2,024 - 3,240
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3.5
- Builders: Amyx Homes; Berkeley Building Company; Eaglewood Homes; Stacy Construction Inc.
- Building lots and acreage: from 0.17 acres (7,405 sq ft) to 0.401 acres (17,468 sq ft).
- Elementary School: Mary McPherson Elementary School
- Junior High School: Lake Hazel Middle School; Victory Middle School
- High School: Mountain View High School; Meridian High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $485 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From I-84 head south Meridian Rd. Turn right (west) on Victory Rd. Turn left (south) on S. Kentucky Way. Proceed to Oakwood Estates - Meridian, ID 83642.