Normandy Subdivision in Meridian, ID
Normandy Subdivision is a beautiful and peaceful community located in Southeast Meridian, Idaho. Enjoy the calm and quiet environment with elegant quality homes that are built to last. These homes built by CBH Homes provide comfort and room to roam. Normandy homes vary in size ranging from 1,447 to 2,710 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 3.5 bathrooms. Blended with lovely landscaping, residents will find the community attractive and very welcoming.
Close to daily conveniences, Normandy Subdivision offers the benefits of living close to the city while enjoying a secluded and tranquil environment. It is close to the freeway and just minutes away from shopping, dining and downtown Meridian. The Village at Meridian, complete with dining, shopping and entertainment experience is just nearby. For some fun water activities, Roaring Springs and Wahooz Family Fun Zone are also close by.
New Homes for Sale in Normandy
Normandy Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $299,490 - $474,490
- Square footage: 1,447 - 2,710
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3.5
- Builders: CBH Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 110 building lots in 26.93-acre community
- Elementary School: Siena Elementary School
- Junior High School: Victory Middle School
- High School: Mountain View High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $300 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
- Head South on S Locust Grove Rd past E Victory Rd. Turn right (west) onto E Artenay St to the Normandy Subdivision - Meridian, ID 83642.