Movado Subdivision in Meridian, ID
Movado Subdivision is a new and master-planned residential community located in South Meridian, Idaho. Known to be one of the most luxurious community homes in Meridian, this community is subdivided into three classifications: The Greens, The Village and The Estates. This premier community offers stylish, smart and dynamic new homes and townhomes built by world-class builders: Blackrock Homes, builders of The Greens and The Village, and Zach Evans Construction and Downey Construction for The Estates. Each home in Movado is built with careful scrutiny of every interior detail and sets forth a high level of standard for the exterior as well.
Providing quality living, amenities in the community include an exclusive residents only community pool and clubhouse. Their walking and biking trails are woven into the City of Meridian's pathway system including The Five Mile Creek Pathway and Ridenbaugh Canal Pathway. These pathways enhance and promote an active lifestyle of the residents in the neighborhood. Movado Subdivision is also easily accessible to Eagle Road and I-84 where residents can go and eat at restaurants, enjoy entertainment, and go shopping close to home including The Village at Meridian.
New Homes for Sale in Movado Subdivision
Movado Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes; Townhomes (The Greens)
- Pricing: $274,900 - $619,900
- Square footage: 1,295 - 2,725
- Bedrooms: 2 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3.5
- Builders: Blackrock Homes; Zach Evans Construction, and Downey Construction
- Building lots and acreage: 430 building lots on 102.69 acres from 0.07 (3,049 sq ft) to 0.288 acres (12,545 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Pepper Ridge Elementary School
- Junior High School: Lewis & Clark Middle School
- High School: Mountain View High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $600 Setup Fee
- $550 Annually
- $350 Setup Fee
- $83.33 Monthly
- $500 Setup Fee
- $150 Monthly
- From I-84 South on Eagle Rd, East on Overland, S on Movado Way.