Mineral Springs Subdivision in Kuna, ID
Mineral Springs Subdivision is a premier residential community located in Kuna, Idaho. This dynamic subdivision offers gorgeous scenic views from both the Boise & Owyhee Mountains. Located off of Deer Flat Road between Ten Mile and Linder Road, Mineral Springs has many daily conveniences including grocery stores, restaurants, schools, and recreational parks. Real Estate in Mineral Springs offers more semi-custom choices in floor plans and interior and exterior design. The homes in this neighborhood are built by a select team of builders that made sure each home is to the highest quality standard with a touch of elegance. These homes range in size from 1,912 to 2,850 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 4 bathrooms available in either one or 2 story options. With full wrought iron fencing, Mineral Springs homeowners enjoy the feeling of privacy and a sense of security. Homeowners also have the option for customization, RV space and is a shop friendly community. The community provides pressurized irrigation and is also equipped with full landscaping.
Amenities in the community offer its residents a beautiful and active lifestyle. These amenities include a 5+ acres of community park with a play area for children, gazebo, and Greenbelt access. Vast walking paths offer a great space for an active lifestyle as well. Mineral Springs is also close to a library, schools, entertainment, recreational parks, and a whole lot more. This is a great place to call home as it is nearby daily conveniences essential for the whole family. It is surrounded by many beautiful parks including Butler Park as well as Nicholson Park to name a few.
New Homes for Sale in Mineral Springs
Mineral Springs Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $329,000 - $530,000
- Square footage: 1,912 - 2,850
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 4
- Builders: Biltmore Co.; Schroeder Homes; Sunrise Homes; Trident Homes; Tradition Building Company
- Building lots and acreage: 97 Homesites ranging in size from 0.15 acres (6,534 Sq. Ft.) to 0.54 acres (23,522 Sq. Ft.)
- Elementary School: Crimson Point Elementary School
- Junior High School: Kuna Middle School
- High School: Kuna High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $200 – Annually
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
- South on Meridian Rd. Turn right (west) on Deer Flat Rd. Turn right (north) on School Ave to the Mineral Springs subdivision.