Meriwether Park Subdivision Nampa, Idaho
Meriwether Park Subdivision is a charming home community located in Northeast Nampa, Idaho. This neighborhood offers a superb location for its residents offering quick access to nearby cities and daily conveniences. Meriwether Park offers a calm and tranquil environment while living in an urban lifestyle. Homes in the neighborhood offer a beautiful elegant-look ranging from 1,471 to 2,710 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 2.5 bathrooms. With fully fenced yards, you’ll have the perfect space for warm weather activities. Some residents also provide RV parking if desired.
Offering an active lifestyle for the community, Meriwether Park provides its residents with walking paths and a community park. It is also close to recreational parks and a golf course where the homeowners enjoy time with their families and friends. With quick access to Cherry Lane and Interstate-84, Meriwether Park residents enjoy a quick trip to Downtown Nampa and even the City of Meridian. Boise is also just a few miles away for accessible additional amenities including more dining, shopping, and recreational opportunities for everyone living in the neighborhood.
New Homes for Sale in Meriwether Park
Meriwether Park Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $258,990 - $465,490
- Square footage: 1,471 - 2,710
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 2.5
- Builders: CBH Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 50+ Homesites; 0.17 acres (6,970 sq ft) to 0.34 acres (14,810 sq ft)
- Elementary School: East Canyon Elementary School
- Junior High School: Sage Valley Middle School
- High School: Ridgeview High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $255 – Annually
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From I-84, take exit 36 heading north on Franklin Blvd past Cherry Lane. Turn right (east) on Toussand Dr, Nampa, ID 83687.