Merino Cove Subdivision in Kuna, ID
Merino Cove Subdivision is a new pocket home community located in Kuna, Idaho. Just 10 minutes away from Meridian, this neighborhood is close to many amenities which keep its residents active and entertained. Built through Gallery Homes by Varriale and Serenity Homes, homeowners take delight in the option to select their own plans and finishing touches from the community. There are 25 newly built homes that range in size from 1,391 to 1,861 square feet with 2 to 3 bedrooms and 2 to 2.5 bathrooms.
Kuna offers a variety of different amenities to its locals, providing Merino Cove homeowners direct access to schools, grocery stores, dining options, and recreational parks. With this community located strategically off of Meridian and Hubbard Road, Meridian amenities are also available close by. For outdoor options, Merino Cove is near Arbor Ridge Park which features soccer fields, picnic areas, and different year-round access to an active lifestyle. Downtown Boise is also a short drive from the neighborhood and recreation in the Boise Foothills is greatly cherished.
New Homes for Sale in Merino Cove
Merino Cove Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $355,000 - $449,900
- Square footage: 1,391 - 1,861
- Bedrooms: 2 to 3
- Bathrooms: 2 to 2.5
- Builders: Gallery Homes by Varriale; and Serenity Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 25 building lots on 6.8 acres
- Elementary School: Silver Trail Elementary School
- Junior High School: Kuna Middle School
- High School: Kuna High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $250 – Annually
- $200 – Setup/Transfer fee
- North of Hubbard Rd between Meridian Rd and Locust Grove Rd - Kuna, ID 83634.