Memory Ranch Subdivision in Kuna, ID
Memory Ranch Subdivision is one of the most vibrant home communities located in Kuna, Idaho. Nestled in a highly-desired and fast-growing area in Treasure Valley, this neighborhood offers easy accessibility to the freeway while offering homeowners a beautiful and calm ambiance surrounded by nature. Featuring beautiful and relaxing homes built by CBH, homeowners are given the assurance that their homes are built to the highest quality blended with a relaxing atmosphere and top-of-the-line amenities. These homes tend to range from 1,364 to 2,700 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 3.5 bathrooms.
While Memory Ranch offers a tranquil environment to the community, it also offers convenience to nearby amenities. Dining options, shopping and recreational areas are within close proximity. Falcon Valley Golf Course is a popular destination nearby, as well as Celebration Park and Storey Bark Park. The Kuna Caves and The Snake River of Prey Conservation Area offer outdoor sightseeing and amazing views to connect with the great Idaho outdoors.
New Homes for Sale in Memory Ranch
Memory Ranch Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single
- Pricing: $310,000 - $465,000
- Square footage: 1,364 - 2,700
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3.5
- Builders: CBH Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 262 building lots on 125 acres from 0.14-0.17 acres
- Elementary School: Silver Trail Elementary School / Crimson Point Elementary School
- Junior High School: Kuna Middle School
- High School: Kuna High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $350 – Annually
- $475 – Setup/Transfer fee
- Southwest corner of Lake Hazel Rd and Ten Mile Rd.