Maple Creek Subdivision in Boise, ID
Maple Creek Subdivision is a new residential community located in Boise, Idaho. Located near Overland and Maple Grove Road, and just minutes from I-84, residents in this neighborhood enjoy an easy commute to many different destinations. Featuring just 24 homes built by the prestigious Tresidio Homes, Maple Creek Subdivision is a beautiful collection of quality-built homes that exudes elegance and freshness. With a variety of floor plans offered and home sizes ranging from 2,247 to 2,863 square feet, 3 to 4 bedrooms, and 2 to 4 bathrooms, new homebuyers will surely find what they are looking for that fits their unique needs.
Located within two miles of Maple Creek are many selections of restaurants and shopping opportunities including the Boise Towne Square Mall. The Boise Spectrum Center is also just 10 minutes from the neighborhood. Phillippi Park and Borah Park are also closeby where children have easy outdoor access. Hillcrest Country Club, which hosts the professional golf tournament the Boise Open, is also nearby.
New Homes for Sale in Maple Creek
Maple Creek Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $472,245 - $610,238
- Square footage: 2,247 - 2,863
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2 to 4
- Builders: Tresidio Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 24 homesites from 0.19-0.38 acres
- Elementary School: Maple Grove Elementary School
- Junior High School: West Junior High School
- High School: Borah High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $450 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From Overland Rd and Maple Grove Rd head west on Overland. Turn left (south) at Kimball Pl, Boise, ID 83709.