Mace River Ranch Subdivision in Eagle, ID
Mace River Ranch is a master-planned residential community located in Eagle, Idaho. Nestled between the Boise River and the prestigious Two Rivers neighborhood and adjacent to downtown Eagle, this community offers the best of both worlds offering a tranquil atmosphere yet close to Eagle amenities. Experience the lifestyle Mace River Ranch boasts of with high-end amenities and enjoy the benefits of being close to grocery stores, restaurants, schools, and even recreational parks while commuting to other cities in a snap. Mace River Ranch Subdivision boasts many water-front properties, including additional water features throughout the community making the atmosphere more serene and relaxing. With beautiful landscapes, each home in Mace River is a sanctuary for the homeowners. Mace River homes range in size from 2,686 to 5,766 square feet with 3 to 6 bedrooms and 2 to 5 bathrooms. These homes offer plenty of space which make them extremely comfortable and give more room to enjoy many different lifestyles.
Enjoy the amenities in and outside of Mace River Subdivision. The neighborhood is gated which adds to the security and safety of the residents. Their fountain, creek, and the nine lovely lakes that can be seen throughout the Mace River Ranch is extremely beautiful. The neighborhood also has two and a half miles of walking paths and trails, as well as a community park, a nicely-sized community pool, and a clubhouse. Mace River Ranch is also close to the best amenities offered in the City of Eagle. It is located along the Boise River and adjacent to downtown Eagle making it easily accessible to many restaurants, shopping centers, recreational parks and other big cities such as Boise. The Village at Meridian is just a few miles away, where it offers a dozen shops, dining options, and even more entertainment. Golf lovers can enjoy the nearby Banbury Golf Course. Eagle Island State Park is also within close proximity while the Boise Greenbelt is just along the north boundary of Mace River Ranch. The Ridge to Rivers Trail System and The Eagle Bike Park are also nearby.
New Homes for Sale in Mace River Ranch
Mace River Ranch Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $775,000 - $2,240,000
- Square footage: 2,686 - 5,766
- Bedrooms: 3 to 6
- Bathrooms: 2 to 5
- Builders: Various Builders
- Building lots and acreage: 220 building lots on 192 acres ranging in size from 0.25 acres (10,890 Sq Ft) to 3.09 acres (134,600 Sq Ft).
- Elementary School: Cecil D Andrus Elementary School
- Junior High School: Eagle Middle School
- High School: Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $1,500 to $1,900 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
- Located on the east side of Eagle Island along Mace Road. Situated along the river just southwest of Eagle Road and State Street. From State St (Highway 44,) head south on Eagle Rd. Turn right (west) on Mace Rd - Eagle, ID 83616.