Lugarno Terra Subdivision in Kuna, ID
Lugarno Terra Subdivision is a beautifully planned residential community located in Kuna, Idaho. Enjoy majestic sunset views in your very own property. This community offers large homesites built by a select team of reputable home builders that are sure to put your mind at ease. Offering upscale living to its residents, Lugarno Terra has a variety of floor plans with home sizes ranging from 1,860 to 2,853 square feet with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bathrooms. Amenities in the community also provide an exciting and active lifestyle as it boasts its park-like setting that includes a community clubhouse, community pool, walking paths, playgrounds, common areas, and outdoor seating.
Located near daily conveniences, Lugarno Terra residents enjoy how close they are to amenities such as grocery stores, which are just less than a block away, great schools, and a recreational park for outdoor activities.
New Homes for Sale in Lugarno Terra
Lugarno Terra Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $398,900 - $515,000
- Square footage: 1,860 - 2,853
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: Ted Mason, Todd Campbell, Tresidio Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 114 building lots 42 acres with homesites from 0.186 acres (8,100 sq ft) with an average size of 0.30 acres (13,100 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Reed Elementary School / Silver Trail Elementary School
- Junior High School: Fremont H Teed Middle School
- High School: Kuna High School
- Charter School: Falcon Ridge Public Charter School (K-8)
Homeowner Association Dues
- $600 setup/transfer fee
- $600 annually
- Northeast corner of Meridian Rd and Deer Flat Rd - Kuna, ID 83634.
- From I-84 exit N. Meridian Rd. Head South on N. Meridian Rd. into Kuna. Left on E. Deer Flat Rd. Left at N. Lugarno Ave. (https://www.tresidio.com/lugarno-terra-directions)