Lodestar Place Subdivision in Boise, ID
Lodestar Place Subdivision is a beautiful close-knit community located in Boise, Idaho. Enjoy being close to daily conveniences like grocery stores and many different dining options. Schools are just a few minutes drive from this neighborhood as well as recreational parks for quick access to adventure for all residents. Built by the famous Peter Harris Construction, Lodestar Place exudes a clean and refreshing environment while providing privacy and serenity in the neighborhood. Each home in this community provides enough space for the families of any size. These homes range in size from 1,611 to 1,867 square feet commonly with bedrooms 3 and 2 bathrooms.
Enjoy the neighborhood's healthy lifestyle while enjoying the benefits of being close to Downtown Boise. Recreational parks like Jullion Park and the Hyatt Hidden Lakes Reserve are just a few miles from the area as well.
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $415,215 - $539,900
- Square footage: 1,611 - 1,867
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Builders: Peter Harris Construction
- Building lots and acreage: 12 single-family homesites
- Elementary School: Valley View Elementary School
- Junior High School: Fairmont Jr High School
- High School: Capital High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- North on Maple Grove Rd from Fairview Ave. Turn right (east) on Holbrook Ave, then right (south) on Bird St - Boise, ID 83704.