Lilac Springs Subdivision in Eagle, ID
Lilac Springs Subdivision is a vibrant home community located in Eagle, Idaho. This lovely neighborhood is conveniently nestled in one of the most coveted areas as it is not only close to daily conveniences but also to the beautiful Eagle outdoor landscape. It provides a peaceful and tranquil environment along with beautiful mountain views. Developed and built by the prestigious Coleman Homes, Lilac Springs is not only built to deliver comfort, but to enjoy the lifestyle this neighborhood has to offer. Lilac Spring homes tend to range in size from 2,123 to 3,575 square feet, with 3 to 7 bedrooms and 2 to 5.5 bathrooms.
Enjoy an active lifestyle here in Lilac Springs with modern amenities. The illuminated entryway welcomes residents and guests, and boasts the neighborhood’s luxury living. The walking paths are lined with beautifully mature trees. There is a community pool, pond, and playground. They also have a community park with a tennis and miscellaneous sport court. Residents can also enjoy outside the Lilac Springs as it provides easy access to McCall, Boise and Meridian. It is also close to many activity centers and recreational parks, as well as, dining options, grocery stores, and reputable schools. Recreational areas including Eagle Island State Park, The Boise River, The Eagle Bike Park, and The Eagle Sports Complex are all just within a few miles from the community. Heritage Park is also close and residents can enjoy free concerts. The Village at Meridian, home to dozens of shops, restaurants, and even entertainment, is also easily accessible. Not to mention The Foothills, and Boise Greenbelt, which provide enjoyable walking and biking trails that residents can experience.
New Homes for Sale in Lilac Springs
Lilac Springs Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $455,000 - $667,350
- Square footage: 2,123 - 3,575
- Bedrooms: 3 to 7
- Bathrooms: 2 to 5.5
- Builders: Coleman Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 120 building lots on 64 acres ranging in size from 0.245 acres (10,672 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.544 acres (23,697 Sq. Ft.).
- Elementary School: Eagle Hills Elementary / Seven Oaks Elementary
- Junior High School: Eagle Middle School
- High School: Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $850 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From Chinden Blvd head North Linder Rd. Turn left (west) on Floating Feather Rd. Turn right (north) on Lanewood Rd. Proceed to the Lilac Springs subdivision. - Eagle, ID 83616.