Lakemoor Subdivision in Eagle, ID
Lakemoor Subdivision is a prestigious, gated community located in Eagle, Idaho. Located in one of the most highly desired areas in Eagle, daily conveniences including grocery stores, dining options, schools and recreational facilities are close to the community. This exclusive neighborhood has been beautifully developed by the same developer of the Two Rivers community, Dennis Baker. Enjoy gorgeous Boise mountain views and the beautiful amenities in the community including the well-landscaped Greenbelt, gorgeous gardens, and numerous water features, not to mention the different home styles this community has to offer. Featuring 231 home sites, Lakemoor is a collection of beautiful homes including waterfront properties that make this neighborhood truly one-of-a-kind. Offering homes that range in size from 1,860 to 4,163 square feet with 2 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bathrooms built by prestigious team builders, homeowners will have ample space to enjoy their property to its fullest potential.
Residents in the Lakemoor Subdivision enjoy the neighborhood as it provides modern amenities to enjoy an active lifestyle, and is blended with beautiful gardens, water features and well landscaped areas. Residents can enjoy the community pool and clubhouse. They also have walking paths where residents can enjoy exercise and the parks are perfect for children to let out some energy. Additional amenities include fiber optic access and pressurized irrigation.
Daily conveniences are a treat to Lakemoor residents as they are close to grocery stores, restaurants, and local schools, plus recreational and entertainment facilities. Downtown Eagle is just 5 minutes away from the community while Downtown Meridian is just a short 15 minute drive. Highway 44 makes it easy for the residents to reach Boise in no time. The Village at Meridian, which offers many different shopping options including, dining and entertainment, is just a few minutes away as well. Boise Towne Square Mall, however, is just a short drive via I-84. The famous Eagle Island State Park, which provides equestrian trails, picnic areas, water slides and a swimming beach is just a few minutes’ drive from the neighborhood. Another activity that would delight the residents especially the golf lovers is the Banbury Golf Course located nearby Lakemoor as well!
New Homes for Sale in Lakemoor
Lakemoor Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes and Townhouse
- Pricing: $454,900 - $1,449,000
- Square footage: 1,860 - 4,163
- Bedrooms: 2 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: Boise Hunter Homes; James Clyde Custom Homes; Adera Homes, LLC; Flynner Building Company; Hallmark Homes; Clark & Co Homes; Hammett Homes; Zach Evans Construction; Ninety Degree Construction; Canyon Crest Homes; Syringa Construction, LLC; Mallon Construction, Inc; Shadow Mountain Homes; Asbury Construction; Stucki Construction; RSI Construction; Tradewinds Construction; Triple Crown; Wallace Custom Homes, LLC; Shriner Construction; Paradigm Construction; Todd Campbell Custom Homes; Moffat Homes; River Birch; Sherburne-Marrs; Timber Creek Homes; Boise River Builders; Bench Custom Homes; Southwood Homes; Colosseum, LLC; Chapman Building Co; Bob Moffet; Lasher Construction
- Building lots and acreage: 231 building lots for sale range in size from 0.11 acres (4,790 Sq. Ft.) to 0.52 acres (22,651 Sq. Ft).
- Elementary School: Cecil D Andrus Elementary School
- Junior High School: Eagle Middle School
- High School: Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $375 – Quarterly
- $1750 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From Chinden Blvd head North on Eagle Rd for 0.6 miles. Turn right (east) on E Colchester Dr - Eagle, ID 83616.