Jump Creek Subdivision in Meridian, ID
Jump Creek Subdivision is a premier community located in Meridian, Idaho. This vibrant community offers homes that range in size from 1,522 - 4,200 square ft with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bathrooms catering to all walks of life. With elegant home finishes, high attention to detail and a variety of floorplans for the new homebuyers to choose from, Jump Creek is home to beautiful properties from starter sized to even larger homes. With gorgeously landscaped yards, this community is full of character. Jump Creek Subdivision features one of a kind amenities. These include walking paths, common areas, and a playground.
Residents of Jump Creek enjoy quick and easy access to the best Meridian has to offer. Close to many dining options, grocery stores, entertainment, schools and recreational parks, everyone in the community will always find themselves busy. Natural and recreational parks close to Jump Creek include Roaring Spring Water Park and Wahooz Family Fun Zone. Jump Creek Fall Trail, famous for its 60-ft water falls in the canyon, is just a short drive from Boise and is great for hiking and picnicking with the whole family. Residents can also choose to go to The Village where there is a shopping center, dining options, and entertainment offering many activities for everyone to enjoy.
New Homes for Sale in Jump Creek
Jump Creek Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $275,257 - $580,000
- Square footage: 1,522 - 4,200
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: CBH Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 63 homesites range in size from 0.12 acres (5,230 sq ft) up to 0.218 acres (9,496 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Ponderosa Elementary School
- Junior High School: Meridian Middle School
- High School: Meridian High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $300 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From West McMillan Rd, head North on Black Cat Rd. Turn left (west) at Daphne St to the Jump Creek subdivision - Meridian, ID 83646.