Irvine Meadows Subdivision in Meridian, Idaho
Irvine Meadows Subdivision is a charming home community located in Northeast Meridian, Idaho. Close to the very best of Meridian including its various amenities, this community also provides easy access to Nampa, Star and Eagle, Idaho. Taking pride in its beautifully built homes by CBH Homes, this community offers a variety of floor plans and home sizes ranging from 1,522 to 2,710 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bathrooms. Irvine Meadows also boasts its amenities which provide great activities for everyone in the community. It has beautiful walking paths, a community pool, a playground, common areas, and parks. Meridian is full of beautiful and large recreational parks. Irvine Meadows is close to great schools with Willow Creek Elementary School just minutes away. Heroes Park and Settlers Park are both nearby. SpurWing Golf Course, a 7,300-yard, 18-hole championship course, is also close to the neighborhood. Meridian Sports Park is nearby as well, featuring baseball and soccer fields, perfect for sports enthusiasts. For some grocery and dining options, residents can go to The Village at Meridian featuring a plethora of selections of shopping, dining and entertainment.
New Homes for Sale in Irvine Meadows
Irvine Meadows Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $289,490 - $505,000
- Square footage: 1,522 - 2,710
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: CBH Homes
- Building lots and acreage: Dozens of building lots ranging in size from 0.12 acres (5,230 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.266 acres (11,590 Sq. Ft.).
- Elementary School: Willow Creek Elementary School
- Junior High School: Sawtooth Middle School
- High School: Rocky Mountain High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $350 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From N Ten Mile Rd and W Chinden Blvd head East. Turn right (south) on N Long Lake Way to the Irvine Meadows subdivision - Meridian, ID 83646.