Iron Mountain Ridge in Subdivision Star, ID
Iron Mountain Ridge Subdivision is a new residential community located in Star, Idaho. This prestigious neighborhood is surrounded by farmland and foothill views providing a tranquil atmosphere to its residents. With a spacious living area, the best amenities, and layout this community offers new HERS rated homes built by Todd Campbell Custom Homes, with sizes ranging from 1,951 to 3,620 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 3.5 bathrooms. Iron Mountain Ridge also offers more space for the residents to work on their projects at home and has also allowed RV garages. Enjoy Iron Mountain Ridge amenities which include walking paths and beautiful tree-lined streets. It also provides pressurized irrigation throughout the neighborhood.
Experience some of the very best the town of Star has to offer. Just up the street, River Birch Golf Course invites golf enthusiasts into the neighborhood and the nearby locals. Star Riverwalk Park and the Boise River provides gorgeous views and many activities where residents and their families can spend their time.
New Homes for Sale in Iron Mountain Ridge
Iron Mountain Ridge Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $449,900 - $750,000
- Square footage: 1,951 - 3,620
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3.5
- Builders: Todd Campbell Custom Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 29 homesites from 0.192 acres (8,367 sq ft) to 0.393 acres (17,122 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Star Elementary School
- Junior High School: Star Middle High School
- High School: Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $650 – Annually
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
- Northwest corner of Floating Feather Rd and Pollard Lane - Star, ID 83669.