Hillside Subdivision in Boise, ID
Hillside Subdivision is a vibrant residential community located in Northwest Boise, Idaho. Nestled just off Hill Road, this highly coveted neighborhood offers amazing views and the active lifestyle the Boise Foothills has to offer. Homeowners will enjoy easy accessibility while commuting to daily conveniences, schools, entertainment, and recreational parks. Hillside real estate offers different architectural styles built between the 1950s and the 1990s, while new construction takes place from time to time. Enjoy beautiful and spectacular home designs while taking delight in the comfort of the homes and the tranquil atmosphere Hillside Subdivision has to offer. Homes in the community tend to run in size from 1,078 to 3,412 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 4.5 bathrooms.
Close to Hillside Subdivision are restaurants, shopping stores, recreational parks, entertainment, and reputable schools. Enjoyable outdoor activities are just within reach as Hillside Park, Castle Hills Park, Pierce Parks Greens, Pierce Gulch and Stewart Gulch are nearby the community. Quail Hollow Golf Course is also close to Hillside where golf enthusiasts can play golf right in their area. Hiking, walking and biking trails are readily available at the Boise Whitewater Park, Hillside to Hollow Reserve, and Bogus Basin, keeping everyone fit and enjoying an active Boise lifestyle.
New Homes for Sale in Hillside
Hillside Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes/ Single-Family Homes with Acreage
- Pricing: $325,000 - $1,103,671
- Square footage: 1,078 - 3,412
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 4.5
- Builders: Severa Builders
- Building lots and acreage: No Data
- Elementary School: Cynthia Mann Elementary School
- Junior High School: Hillside Middle School
- High School: Capital High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- No Data
- W Hill Rd/W Castle Dr just West of N Collister Dr, Boise, ID 83703.