Hillsdale Creek Subdivision in Meridian, ID
Hillsdale Creek Subdivision is a new luxurious home community located in Meridian, Idaho. Just adjacent to the community is the new Hillsdale Elementary School which is convenient to parents, and a brand new community center that features a YMCA, library and a state-of-the-art medical center. Close to daily conveniences and other specialty stores, schools, and entertainment centers, everyone in the community is offered a variety of amenities that Meridian offers. Hillsdale Creek Subdivision offers beautiful and meticulously-built homes by renowned home builders with comfort and quality as their priority. With a variety of floor plans offered, home sizes range from 1,840 to 3,735 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 4 bathrooms. New homebuyers will surely find what they are looking for that fits their lifestyle. Providing generous living spaces, residents will have more room to roam and work on their property. Backing up to open spaces, including a creek and rolling hills, homesites provide amazing views for homeowners.
Top-of-the-line amenities are also provided in Hillsdale Creek. It offers an active lifestyle to its residents as it includes a large community pool, a playground, and community parks. Close to Downtown Meridian, Hillsdale Creek is just a short drive to local highlights. Residents can go to Boise Towne Square or The Village at Meridian where both provide shopping, dining and entertainment. The Boise Ranch Golf Course is also just a few minutes away for golf enthusiasts to enjoy. South Meridian YMCA, FC Nova Soccer Complex, Roaring Springs Water Park and Wahooz Family Fun Zone are all easily accessible where residents enjoy recreation all year long.
New Homes for Sale in Hillsdale Creek
Hillsdale Creek Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $409,900 to $641,772
- Square footage: 1,840 - 3,735
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 4
- Builders: Tresidio Homes; Gardner Homes; Biltmore Co.; Eaglwewood Homes, Inc.; Berkeley Building Co; Clark & Co Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 100 building lots from 0.14 acres (6,098 Sq. Ft.) to 0.260 acres (11,326 Sq. Ft.)
- Elementary School: Hillsdale Elementary School
- Junior High School: Lake Hazel Middle School
- High School: Mountain View High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $225 – Quarterly
- $400 – Setup/Transfer fee
- Head South on Eagle Rd from Amity Rd. Turn left (east) on Taconic Dr. Turn left on Stockenham Way then right on S Rockhampton St, Meridian, ID 83642.