Highlands Cove Subdivision in Boise, ID
Highlands Cove Subdivision is a premier home community located in North Boise, Idaho. This neighborhood is nestled at the base of the Boise Foothills, encompassing the east side of the Crane Creek Golf Course. Offering ample privacy, this secluded neighborhood is surrounded by lush landscape with the Foothill and golf course views that make the environment even more appealing. Residents appreciate the fantastic amenities in the area including an award-winning school district, and a priceless view. Highlands Cove features quality crafted luxury homes built by Conner Construction. These homes range in size from 2,308 to 3,604 square feet with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2.5 to 4.5 bathrooms. With much room to roam, homeowners have more than enough space to spread out. Residents also enjoy the accessible walking paths within the neighborhood. Crane Creek Country Club memberships are available upon application (which includes tennis, swimming, golf, dining, etc.) For a limited time, a social membership to Crane Creek Country Club is being provided upon application with lot purchase. The community also provides outdoor gathering areas and fiber-optic internet connection.
Located in one of the most coveted areas in Treasure Valley, Highlands Cove Subdivision is close to shopping, health care, schools, parks and downtown. Camel’s Back and Hulls Gulch Reserve provide beautiful sceneries and wildlife views in the area as well. Camel’s Back Park is also closeby, providing picnic tables, an outdoor gym, sport fields, and facilities for tennis and volleyball. Dewey Park provides horseback riding, organized athletic fields, swimming, and even fishing.
New Homes for Sale in Highlands Cove
Highlands Cove Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $840,000 - $1,271,000
- Square footage: 2,308 - 3,604
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5 to 4.5
- Builders: Conner Construction
- Building lots and acreage: 57 building lots ranging in size from 0.20 acres (8,712 Sq. Ft.) up to 1.54 acres (67,082 Sq. Ft.) in 54.4-acre development
- Elementary School: Highlands Elementary School
- Junior High School: North Junior High School
- High School: Boise High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $225 – Quarterly
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
- Head North on Bogus Basin Rd. Turn right (south) on Curling Dr, then left Braemere Rd to Sandpoint Way, Boise, ID 83702.