Heron River Subdivision in Star, ID
Heron River Subdivision is an established community located in Star, Idaho. Named after the Blue Heron nests lining the riverbank, this community offers a tranquil environment that allows the residents to enjoy peaceful and comfortable living. With nearly 44% of the Heron River Subdivision being preserved, wildlife and residents alike have a much better quality of life while enjoying nature’s beauty. With the distinct architectural styles of each builder, homes in the community offer diversity and a unique elegance that makes Heron River more stylish and beautiful. Amenities within the community are top quality as it includes fiber optic connection, a 14-acre lake, numerous small ponds in the area and Lawrence Kennedy Creek. The Club at Heron River includes a swimming pool, gym, tennis court, play structure and a grassy picnic area. Offering the best location in Star, this community enjoys the convenience of easily accessible grocery stores, restaurants, and natural adventures including the Boise River. As the City of Boise is close, many entertainment and recreational parks are just nearby.
New Homes for Sale in Heron River
Heron River Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $326,900 - $880,000
- Square footage: 1,658 - 4,038
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: Core Building Co, Emmett Price Homes, Executive Homes, Stanford Homes, Shadow Mountain Homes, Ted Mason Signature Homes, Coleman Homes (http://www.heronriver-star.com/builder___plans/)
- Building lots and acreage: Approximately 575 homes.
- Elementary School: Star Elementary School
- Junior High School: Star Middle School
- High School: Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $300 – Quarterly
- $700 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From Eagle Rd, head West on State St (ID-44) for 6.1 miles. Turn left (south) on S Plummer Way to Heron River - Star, ID 83669.