Heron Ridge Estates Subdivision in Meridian, ID
Heron Ridge Estates is a prestigious home community located in Northwest Meridian, Idaho. Tucked behind SpurWing Greens, this community offers a calm and tranquil atmosphere to its homeowners. Enjoy unobstructed and breathtaking views of the mountains as well as the river while providing a comfortable and luxurious lifestyle. Experience an all-exclusive community where privacy and comfortability are given of utmost importance while providing a quality lifestyle. Heron Ridge Estates Subdivision is a collection of 16 single-family custom homes with stylish and elegant design. Residences in Heron Ridge range in size from 3,484 to 4,432 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 3.5 to 4.5 bathrooms. These lovely homes offer spacious living areas and capacious parking spaces. It also allows outbuildings and shops (with ACC approval). The community also enjoys a pressurized irrigation system.
Complemented by top-of-the-line amenities, Heron Ridge Estates homeowners fall in love with this entire community. The neighborhood features a clubhouse perfect for various events as it has several function rooms, and a community pool where everyone can cool off. Take a stroll through the connected pathways to The Club at SpurWing and have a great time playing golf with your community. Heron Ridge Estates is close to shopping, dining options, top-rated schools, entertainment and recreational parks. Enjoy activities in the nearby parks including Keith Bird Legacy Park, Heroes Park and Kelly Creek Park.
New Homes for Sale in Heron Ridge Estates
Heron Ridge Estates Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $610,000 - $1,310,000
- Square footage: 3,484 - 4,432
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 3.5 to 4.5
- Builders: Highland Homes; Maddyn Homes; Gardner Homes; Michael Walker Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 16 of Meridian's largest building lots on ten acres from 0.344 (14,985 Sq. Ft.) to 0.65 acres (28,314 Sq. Ft.).
- Elementary School: Andrus Elementary School
- Junior High School: Heritage Middle School
- High School: Rocky Mountain High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $800 – Annually
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From Ten Mile Rd head West on Chinden Blvd. Turn right (north) on Tree Farm Way. Turn right on Jayker Way, left on Sugar Tree Dr, then right on Moon Drummer Way, Meridian, ID 83646.