Hazelwood Village Subdivision in Boise, ID
Hazelwood Village is a master-planned premier community located in South Boise, Idaho. Experience the vibrant positive atmosphere and quality lifestyle this neighborhood has to offer with top-of the line amenities, breath-taking landscapes, and easy access to daily conveniences, education and recreational facilities. With a team of top builders that make your dream home come to life, Hazelwood Village is a collection of beautiful properties that offer different home styles and architectural designs that exude elegance, offer comfortable living, and are built to last without breaking the bank. Offering a variety of floor plans and home sizes ranging from 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 4 bathrooms, each of these properties have a story to tell.
Taking pride in its modern amenities, Hazelwood Village provides state-of-the-art amenities to its homeowners as it promotes an active lifestyle and close community ties. Take a dive in the resort-quality salt water pool or lap pool or even rent the 4,000 square feet Sun Valley style clubhouse that comes with useful amenities for private gatherings. This neighborhood is also pet friendly, with a gated dog park that is exclusive to its residents. Hazelwood Village highlights its large one acre park that also has an amphitheater where summer concerts and events are held. Smaller pocket parks are also scattered throughout the community. Enjoy the community garden where everyone has access to fresh produce and get their hands dirty with their own gardening needs.
Approximately five miles from two exits on I-84, Hazelwood Village is conveniently located near many different dining options, grocery stores, entertainment, education and recreational areas. Renaissance Park, Discovery Park, and Hillsdale Park are just a few minutes from the community. Boise Ranch Golf Course is easily accessible to golf enthusiasts in the area as well.
New Homes for Sale in Hazelwood Village
Hazelwood Village Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $324,900 - $580,000
- Square footage: 1,392 - 2,888
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 4
- Builders: Asbury Homes; Belveal Construction; Solitude Homes; Ted Mason Signature Homes; Tresidio Homes; Base Constructors
- Building lots and acreage: 608 building lots ranging in size from 0.07 acres (3,050 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.25 acres (10,900 Sq. Ft.).
- Elementary School: Lake Hazel Elementary School
- Junior High School: Lake Hazel Middle School
- High School: Mountain View High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $550 – Annually
- $395 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From W Lake Hazel Rd and S Eagle Rd, head East on Lake Hazel. Turn right (south) on S Almira Way.