Harris North Subdivision in Boise, ID
Harris North Subdivision is one of the most beautiful premier communities located in Boise, Idaho. As a part of the prestigious Harris Ranch neighborhood, Harris North is the newest yet the most exclusive community. Nestled in the Boise Foothills, the gorgeous mountain views are breathtaking and exude a relaxing atmosphere throughout the neighborhood. Homeowners enjoy the close proximity to the daily conveniences and the laid-back atmosphere. Homes at Harris North will have a total of 173 meticulously built homes that ensure every resident’s safety and comfortability. Offering a variety of floor plans with sizes ranging from 2,413 to 3,961 square feet with 3 to 6 bedrooms and 2 to 5 bathrooms, homebuyers are assured to have something that will fit their home needs and style. It also features a lovely community pool where everyone can go to enjoy some swimming time.
Boise has lots of amenities, and Harris North is located in one of the most coveted areas that residents adore. It has direct access to the gorgeous Foothill trails for biking, running and hiking. Downtown Boise is only 10 minutes from the neighborhood making Boise amenities including restaurants, grocery stores, top-ranking schools, employment entertainment, and recreational areas more easily accessible. Marianne Williams Park and Barber Park are both just a few miles away where residents can enjoy different activities in each of them. Golf enthusiasts can enjoy the Warm Springs Golf Course, boating and fishing at Lucky Peak Reservoir and enjoy quick access to biking and hiking trails in the Boise Foothills.
New Homes for Sale in Harris North
Harris North Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $647,822 to $1,565,703
- Square footage: 2,413 - 3,961
- Bedrooms: 3 to 6
- Bathrooms: 2 to 5
- Builders: Boise Hunter Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 173 homes from 8,712 to 20,400 Sq. Ft.; Phase I consists of 61 building lots ranging in size from 0.20 acres (8,777 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.43 acres (18,550 Sq. Ft.).; Final Phase coming Summer 2021
- Elementary School: Riverside Elementary; Adams Elementary
- Junior High School: East Junior High
- High School: Timberline High; Riverstone International School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $1,000 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
- Heading east on Warm Springs Ave, the entrance to Harris North is at the intersection of Harris Ranch Rd and Barber Dr - Boise, ID 83716.