Harris Crossing at Harris Ranch Subdivision in Boise, ID
Harris Crossing at Harris Ranch Subdivision is a new home community located in East Boise, Idaho. Located in a strategic area where daily conveniences, schools, entertainment and recreational parks are close, this neighborhood is considered to be one of the most desired communities in Boise. Harris Crossing at Harris Ranch gives all the benefits of living in a small-town community while reaping the benefits of being close to Downtown and in Boise itself. Residences in Harris Crossing are meticulously built with careful and elegant craftsmanship with “appealing architecture and unique designs.” With 96 single-family homes, residents enjoy the low-maintenance lifestyle while giving more room for outdoor activities. These stylish residences in Harris Crossing range in size from 1,959 to 2,679 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2.5 to 3 bathrooms.
Experience living close to whatever you need from your beautiful home. Harris Crossing at Harris Ranch offers easy access to both urban amenities and outdoor opportunities. Just minutes from Downtown Boise, this community is close to shops, restaurants, top-rated schools, entertainment and outdoor facilities. Enjoy walking or biking to the Greenbelt, Barber Park, and Marianne Williams Park. Boise Foothills is also nearby Harris Crossing where homeowners and their families can enjoy miles of biking and hiking trails. Lucky Peak Reservoir is just 8 minutes away while Bown Crossing is 10 minutes away.
New Homes for Sale in Harris Crossing at Harris Ranch
Harris Crossing at Harris Ranch Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $460,000 - $706,000
- Square footage: 1,959 - 2,679
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2.5 to 3
- Builders: Boise Hunter Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 96 building lots ranging in size from 0.065 acres (2,830 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.15 acres (6,530 Sq. Ft.).
- Elementary School: Adams Elementary School
- Junior High School: East Junior High School
- High School: Timberline High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $1,000 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
- The West corner of E Warm Springs Ave and S Eckert Rd.