Hackberry North Subdivision in Boise, ID
Hackberry North Subdivision is a charming home community located in Boise, Idaho. Situated at the top of The Highlands in the North Boise Foothills, this neighborhood offers breathtaking views of the Boise skyline and rugged Foothills. Enjoy living in the best location just at the base of Bogus Basin Road, just moments to Downtown Boise, Ridge to Rivers Trail System, and everything the North End has to offer. Hackberry North boasts 14 building lots giving an opportunity for homeowners to get to know their community, enjoy local nature, and the tranquil neighborhood atmosphere. Hackberry North homes range in size from 3,285 to 6,083 square feet with 4 to 5 bedrooms and 3 to 4.5 bathrooms.
Experience the best of North Boise amenities nearby. Daily conveniences including grocery stores, restaurants, top-rated schools, entertainment, and recreational parks are just a short distance from Hackberry North. Attractions nearby include Hillside to Hollow Reserve and Bogus Basin. Camel’s Back Park, which features picnic tables, play areas, an outdoor gym, practice fields, and facilities for tennis and volleyball, is just a few miles drive from the community.
New Homes for Sale in Hackberry North
Hackberry North Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $1,080,000 - $1,175,000
- Square footage: 3,285 - 6,083
- Bedrooms: 4 to 5
- Bathrooms: 3 to 4.5
- Builders: Moderna Design + Build
- Building lots and acreage: 14 building lots, covering 40.32 acres and ranging in size from 0.26 acres (11,326 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.79 acres (34,412 Sq. Ft.).
- Elementary School: Highlands Elementary School
- Junior High School: North Junior High School
- High School: Boise High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $600 – Annually
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
- North on Bogus Basin Rd from Hill Rd. After Paso Fino Dr, Turn right (east) on Corralero Ln, Boise, ID 83702.