Greyhawk Subdivision in Kuna, Idaho
Greyhawk Subdivision is a lovely new residential community located in Kuna, Idaho. Nestled in the north part of Kuna, this neighborhood is only just five miles south of I-84 and offers a country living experience with a fresh and relaxing environment. Built by locally known Hubble Homes, Greyhawk offers beautiful styles with a variety of floor plans and home sizes that range from 1,400 to 3,944 square feet with 3 to 7 bedrooms and 2 to 4.5 bathrooms. Featuring community play and common areas for the whole family, residents have access to an active outdoor lifestyle.
Enjoy Greyhawk’s favorable location with access to nearby recreation such as fishing, hiking and camping, while still being close to the Boise Metro Area and all of its amenities. Close to shopping, dining, entertainment, and recreation options, Greyhawk residents always have something to do outside of their relaxing retreat-like environment at home. Swan Falls Park and the Birds of Prey Conservation area are both nearby the community which offer activities perfect for everyone looking to explore what the area has to offer.
New Homes for Sale in Greyhawk
Greyhawk Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $240,000 - $524,990
- Square footage: 1,400 - 3,944
- Bedrooms: 3 to 7
- Bathrooms: 2 to 4.5
- Builders: Hubble Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 113 single-family homes from 0.12 - 0.18 acre lots
- Elementary School: Silver Trail Elementary School; Reed Elementary School
- Junior High School: Kuna Middle School; Freemont Middle School
- High School: Kuna High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $300 – Annually
- $350 – Setup/Transfer fee
- South of W Hubbard Rd and West of N Meridian Rd - Kuna, ID 83634.