Greendale Grove Subdivision in Star, ID
Greendale Grove Subdivision is a vibrant residential community located in Star, Idaho. Nestled in a highly desired area, residents appreciate the charm of living in a small town with a country setting while enjoying the benefits of living conveniently near the hustle and bustle of the city. Greendale Grove provides a serene and tranquil environment with homes carefully designed by the prestigious Hubble Homes. They offer a variety of floor plans with home sizes that run from 1,447 to 3,259 square feet with 3 to 7 bedrooms and 2 to 4 bathrooms. Community amenities include walking paths, a children's play area, and workout stations for an active lifestyle.
The City of Star offers beautiful amenities and establishments to its residents. Greendale Grove homeowners are happy to be close to restaurants, shopping, grocery, schools, and recreational parks. Close to the neighborhood is Tom Erlebach Skatepark and Hunter’s Creek Sports Park. Star Riverwalk Park is also just a few minutes away where families will enjoy fishing, swimming, and hiking along the Boise River. Residents can also head to Eagle Island State Park which provides a swimming beach, picnic area, equestrian trails, and a water slide.
New Homes for Sale in Greendale Grove
Greendale Grove Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $322,629 - $434,182
- Square footage: 1,447 - 3,259
- Bedrooms: 3 - 7
- Bathrooms: 2 - 4
- Builders: Hubble Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 107 homesites from 0.152 to 0.456 acres (6,600 to 19,872 sq ft) with an average size of 0.218 acres (9,500 sq ft).
- Elementary School: Star Elementary School
- Junior High School: Star Middle School
- High School: Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $300 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
- Head North on Star Rd from State St, Right on Floating Feather Rd, Left on Brandon Rd, follow Brandon Rd until it curves into Cherry Grove Way.