Gran Prado Subdivision in Meridian, ID
Gran Prado Subdivision is a beautiful premier community located in Meridian, Idaho. This community is nestled in one of the fastest-growing areas in the Treasure Valley offering the best of both worlds, convenience to city life while at the comforts of peaceful living in a tranquil environment. With CBH Homes as the homebuilders in the community, new homeowners are delighted as they are assured of the quality, comfort and beauty of their new homes. With home sizes ranging from 1,445 to 2,710 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bathrooms, residents can enjoy more space where they can enjoy with their families.
Located in Meridian, Gran Prado still enjoys the best of both Meridian and Kuna with accessible destinations and adventure areas for the residents to enjoy. Offering a variety of nearby activities, Celebration Park, Falcon Valley Golf Course, Kuna Caves, and the Snake River Birds of Prey Conservation Areas are sure to create beautiful memories for each of the residents of Gran Prado.
New Homes for Sale in Gran Prado
Gran Prado Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $310,00 - $490,490
- Square footage: 1,445 - 2,710
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: CBH Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 530 building lots proposed to be built over 10 phases; Homesites from 0.12 to 0.247 acres (5,227 to 10,759 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Mary McPherson Elementary School
- Junior High School: Victory Middle School
- High School: Meridian High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $450 – Annually
- $350 – Setup/Transfer fee
- Head south on Ten Mile Rd from Amity Rd. Turn right (west) at Adios St - Meridian, ID 83642.