Gramercy Heights Subdivision in Meridian, ID
Gramercy Heights Subdivision is a prestigious residential community located in Meridian, Idaho. Part of the renowned Gramercy District, this subdivision offers infill homes at affordable prices. Located just behind the El Dorado and Gramercy Park, Gramercy Heights is close to dining and retail options as well as St. Luke's Hospital, Blue Cross of Idaho, Portico Medical Center and Scentsy. There are a variety of floor plans and home sizes ranging from 1,360 to 2,149 square feet with 2 to 4 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bathrooms. Gramercy Heights features a community park for its residents to enjoy an active lifestyle. The community also provides pressurized irrigation and walking paths.
Located just off Overland Road between Eagle Road and Locust Grove, Gramercy Heights is close to many dining and shopping options, schools and recreational parks. The Village at Meridian is only 15 minutes north on Eagle Road. It is also nearby dentistry, dermatology, orthodontics, physical therapy, and allergy care facilities, and even a veterinary hospital just a few minutes away. For some entertainment, residents can go and enjoy the Roaring Springs Water Park, Wahooz Family Fun Zone, and the Meridian Speedway. For recreational parks, the Centennial Park, Peppermint Park, Settlers Park and Julius M Kleiner Memorial Park are among the many parks where Gramercy Heights residents can head to and enjoy the outdoors. The Meridian Bark Park is also close to the community where pets can be walked and have their own great time.
New Homes for Sale in Gramercy Heights
Gramercy Heights Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $299,900 - $400,000
- Square footage: 1,360 - 2,149
- Bedrooms: 2 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: Riverwood Homes, Inc.; Stylish Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 37 building lots
- Elementary School: Pepper Ridge Elementary School
- Junior High School: Lewis and Clark Middle School
- High School: Mountain View High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $120 – Annually
- $350 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From S Eagle Rd and E Overland head West on Overland Rd. Turn left (south) at S Wells Ave. Follow the loop to the right, W Goldstone St then S Accolade Ave. Turn left at E Griffon St.