Goldengrove Subdivision in Meridian, ID
Goldengrove Subdivision is a premier residential community located in South Meridian, Idaho. Previously known as Logan Creek Subdivision, this community offers a tranquil and calm environment with spectacular mountain views. This highly desired subdivision also offers beautiful homes in sizes ranging from 1,803 to 2,710 square feet. Choose from 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 2.5 bathrooms while living in full comfort and relaxation. The community also features a nicely-sized community pool where everyone can enjoy swimming.
Close to Meridian’s bests, Goldengrove is nearby great schools, shopping, and dining. Hunter’s Park and Renaissance Park are also nearby for outdoor activities.
New Homes for Sale in Goldengrove
Goldengrove Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $343,000 - $449,661
- Square footage: 1,803 - 2,710
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 2.5
- Builders: CBH Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 68 building lots on 21.76 acres from 0.184 (8,015 sq ft) to 0.208 acres (9,060 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Hillsdale Elementary School
- Junior High School: Lake Hazel Middle School
- High School: Mountain View High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $350 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
- South on Eagle Rd from I-84. Turn left (east) on Amity Rd, then left (north) on Martinel Ln, Meridian, ID 83642.