Foxglove Estates Subdivision in Eagle, ID
Foxglove Estates Subdivision is an upscale home community located in Eagle, Idaho. Nestled just off Linder Road and south of Floating Feather, this community offers a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere with the benefits of being close to daily conveniences. Homeowners love the idea of being able to choose their own builders to realize their dream homes. While the community offers larger homesites, it also offers relatively low HOA fees and accommodating CC&R’s. Homes in Foxglove Estates offer a variety of floorplans and home sizes ranging in size from 1,894 to 2,839 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms, 2 to 4.5 bathrooms and 2 to 3 car garages. Additional RV garages are also permitted.
Foxglove Estates is close to major roads including Linder Road, Highway 44, and Chinden Boulevard. It makes commuting easy throughout the Treasure Valley. Downtown Boise is only a 30 minute drive along Highway 55, while Downtown Eagle is just 10 minutes away. Foxglove Estates is close to daily conveniences, entertainment, recreational parks, and even some of the best schools in Treasure Valley. The Village at Meridian, a destination hub for shopping, dining, and entertainment is easily accessible. For recreational parks, this community is close to many parks and is also close to a couple of golf courses. Eagle Island State Park and the Boise River are also close to the neighborhood as it is just near State Street.
New Homes for Sale in Foxglove Estates
Foxglove Estates Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $433,785 - $687,000
- Square footage: 1,894 - 2,839
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 4.5
- Builders: Bring Your Own Builder (select building lots: Hunter Homes; Titan Homes; Red Leaf Building Company; North Fork Homes; Vantage Homes; Sunrise Signature Homes; Evergreen Construction; Belveal Construction; Stetson Homes; Turn of the Century Homes)
- Building lots and acreage: 38 building lots ranging in size from 0.19 acres (8,276 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.28 acres (12,200 Sq. Ft.) in 16.31-acre community
- Elementary School: Star Elementary School
- Junior High School: Star Middle School
- High School: Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $125 – Quarterly
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From N Linder Rd and W State St, head North on Linder. Turn left (west) on W Saguaro Dr to the Foxglove Estates subdivision - Eagle, ID 83616.