Forsythia Place Subdivision in Boise, ID
Forsythia Place Subdivision is a new home community located in Boise, Idaho. This master-planned infill community offers newly built quality homes where comfortability, beautiful craftsmanship and attention to detail are of the highest importance. Each piece of real estate in Forsythia Place is a masterpiece and exudes a unique beauty that complements the character of Boise. These homes tend to run from 2,362 to 3,109 square feet with 4 to 6 bedrooms and 2.5 to 4 bathrooms.
Close daily conveniences, Forsythia Place residents enjoy Boise’s amenities. Grocery stores, restaurants, entertainment, great schools, and recreational parks surround the community. Sunset Park, Owens Park, and Catalpa Park are just some of the many parks the homeowners and their families can go and enjoy some activities including open play areas, a softball field, tennis courts, basketball court, play equipment and picnic time.
New Homes for Sale in Forsythia Place
Forsythia Place Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $569,900 - $789,900
- Square footage: 2,362 - 3,109
- Bedrooms: 4 to 6
- Bathrooms: 2.5 to 4
- Builders: Hammett Homes; Williams Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 19 building lots on 3.92 acres
- Elementary School: Collister Elementary School
- Junior High School: Hillside Junior High School
- High School: Boise High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $650 – Annually
- $700 – Setup/Transfer fee
- Northwest corner of Forsythia Dr and Hill Rd - 3257 W Hill Rd, Boise, ID 83703.