Foothills East Subdivision in Boise, ID
Foothills East Subdivision is a beautifully established community located in Northeast Boise, Idaho. Situated in one of the most highly coveted areas, Foothills East is close to Downtown Boise nearby daily conveniences and many different attractions including museums, and employment opportunities. Developed in the 1970s, this dynamic community has 350 homesites featuring meticulously built and stylish home designs that showcases the high quality workmanship of the residences. Foothills East. It also provides homeowners the best views of Boise, especially in the East End including Table Rock. Homes in this neighborhood range in size from 1,620 to 5,016 square feet with 2 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 4.5 bedrooms.
Experience one of the best lifestyles Boise has to offer, by living in the Foothills East Subdivision. Close to Downtown Boise, homeowners are provided with a quick commute as well as easy access to many essentials. Foothills East homeowners can dine at their favorite restaurants or go to nearby grocery stores in no time. They can also head to the great outdoors to enjoy wildlife and all types of fitness right in their backyard. Foothills is located within close proximity to Lucky Peak Reservoir as well, for camping, boating and all types of recreation.
New Homes for Sale in Foothills East
Foothills East Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes; Townhouse
- Pricing: $488,000 - $1,149,000
- Square footage: 1,620 - 5,016
- Bedrooms: 2 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 4.5
- Builders: Various Builders
- Building lots and acreage: More than 350 homesites
- Elementary School: Riverside Elementary School
- Junior High School: East Junior High School
- High School: Boise High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- No Data
- from E Reserve St., north on E Shaw Mountain Rd, east on Shenandoah Dr.