Flourish Subdivision in Garden City, ID
Flourish Subdivision is a new home community located in the heart of Garden City, Idaho. Experience a beautiful and fulfilling lifestyle where Flourish offers many different benefits to its homeowners and their families. Located nearby daily conveniences including shopping stores, dining options, schools, recreational parks and attraction sites, Flourish Subdivision is one of the best places to start a family. Flourish Subdivision boasts 20 single-family homesites with six lots for detached garages. These homes vary in size ranging from 945 to 1,860 square feet with 2 to 4 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bathrooms. Flourish homes are all Energy Star Certified, feature 2x6 exterior wall construction, and are solar-ready. To evoke an Industrial Farmhouse aesthetic, homes have street views and all units have porches on the common lawn areas. The neighborhood also features four separate common spaces.
Enjoy the amenities offered outside Flourish Subdivision. Residents can head to the nearby grocery stores or have a hearty meal in the nearby restaurants. This community is also close to neighborhood parks including Mountain View Park, an 8-acre neighborhood park, and Winstead Park. The newly established Heron Park is also a great place for the residents to go and enjoy an outdoor lifestyle.
New Homes for Sale in Flourish
Flourish Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes / Townhouse
- Pricing: $248,900 - $380,000
- Square footage: 945 - 1,860
- Bedrooms: 2 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: NeighborWorks Boise
- Building lots and acreage: 20 building lots on 1.359 acres
- Elementary School: Mountain View Elementary School
- Junior High School: River Glen Junior High School
- High School: Capital High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $600 – Annually
- $150 – Setup/Transfer fee
- The subdivision is located at the northwest corner of 45th St and Adams St - Garden City, ID 83714.