Feldspar Subdivision in Eagle, ID
Feldspar Subdivision is a well-planned community located in Eagle, Idaho. Nestled just blocks West of Downtown Eagle near State Street and Eagle Road, these community residents are close to nearby amenities, shopping, restaurants, and several recreational areas. This charming community of 11 homesites provides a beautiful, calm, and relaxing atmosphere with mature trees surrounding the Dry Creek Canal that helps define this community’s character and uniqueness. Homes in the neighborhood exude sophistication with a blend of Mid-Century Modern and Contemporary Modern home styles built to last by the renowned Downey Construction. Feldspar homes range in size from 2,172 to 2,502 square feet with 3 to 4 bedrooms, 2 to 3 bathrooms, 3-car garages and all single-level homes.
Boasting its open green spaces, the Feldspar Subdivision also has a community vegetable garden in the main common area. Amenities outside the community also highlight the beauty and pride of Eagle. Homeowners take delight as they are close to recreational parks such as the Orval Krasen Park and Friendship Park. Eagle Hills Golf Course is also just a few minutes drive where golf enthusiasts easily live their active lifestyle.
New Homes for Sale in Feldspar
Feldspar Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $535,000 - $640,000
- Square footage: 2,172 - 2,502
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: Downey Construction
- Building lots and acreage: 11 homesites from 0.184 acres (8,015 sq ft) to 0.186 acres (8,102 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Eagle Elementary School
- Junior High School: Eagle Middle School
- High School: Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $1,350 – Annually
- West on State St from Eagle Rd. Turn right (north) on Taylor St, then right (east) on E Carnelian Ln - Eagle, ID 83616.