Farewell Bend Subdivision in Boise, ID
Farewell Bend Subdivision is a new home community located in Southeast Boise, Idaho. Enjoy this cul-de-sac neighborhood that is just off the beaten path, offering a peaceful environment with gorgeous mountain views and offers closeness to nature, outdoor adventure, among other daily conveniences. Farewell Bend features homes that offer comfortability and are built to last by CBH Homes. These homes range in size from 1,630 to 2,636 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bathrooms.
Enjoy easy accessibility to some of Boise’s bests including dining, shopping, entertainment, education, employment, and outdoor recreation. The freeway is just five minutes from Farewell Bend while Luck Peak is only ten minutes away from the community where homeowners can enjoy swimming, fishing, boating, biking, and picnicking with the family. Micron is also close by where homeowners who work in the industry will enjoy the close proximity to their employment facility.
New Homes for Sale in Farewell Bend
Farewell Bend Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $336,690 - $444,000
- Square footage: 1,630 - 2,636
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: CBH Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 24 building lots from 0.115 to 0.19 acres (5,009 sq ft to 8,276 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Trail Wind Elementary School
- Junior High School: Les Bois Junior High School
- High School: Timberline High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $476 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
- Head east on Gowen Rd/ID-21 from I-84. Turn right (south) on Technology Way and continue onto Columbia Rd for 2 mi. Turn right (north) on Brian Ave - Boise, ID 83716.