Eronel Subdivision in Boise, ID
Eronel Subdivision is a new single-family residential community located in West Boise, Idaho. Still undergoing construction, this neighborhood will feature 34 building lots from 0.093 to 0.152 acres in size (4,047 to 6,628 sq ft) built by Harding Homes and Armada Homes. These homes in Ersonel Subdivision tend to run in sizes from 1,695 to 1,964 square feet with mostly 3 bedrooms and 2 to 2.5 bathrooms. Enjoy this quaint community with a tranquil and relaxing atmosphere that offers comfortable and quality homes that offer a small-town feel.
Located in-between Linda Vista Lane and Mitchell Street close to Ustick Road, Eronel provides direct access to Downtown Boise, Eagle, and The Village at Meridian. Residents from the neighborhood enjoy the close distance to dining options, grocery stores, schools, entertainment facilities and recreational areas.
New Homes for Sale in Eronel Subdivision
Eronel Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $344,900 - $374,900
- Square footage: 1,695 - 1,964
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 to 2.5
- Builders: Harding Homes; Armada Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 34 building lots from 0.093 to 0.152 acres in size (4,047 to 6,628 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Valley View Elementary School
- Junior High School: Fairmont Jr High School
- High School: Boise High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $20 – Monthly
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
- North on Mitchell St from Fairview Ave. Turn right (east) on Eronel St - 2641 N Linda Vista Ln, Boise, ID 83704.