Endsley Court Subdivision in Star, ID
Endsley Court Subdivision is one of the newest communities in the beautiful Star, Idaho. Located near Star Road and State Street, homeowners enjoy the benefits of living nearby daily conveniences yet enjoying the calm and relaxing atmosphere in the community. Endsley Court real estate offers quality-built beautiful homes with sizes ranging from 1,876 to 2,745 square feet with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bathrooms.
Enjoy the close proximity to a variety of dining options, schools, and a future Albertsons as Downtown Star is just minutes away from Endsley Court. For some outdoor activity, residents can go to the Hunters Creek Sports Park, Hunters Creek Skatepark, and Tom Erlebach Skatepark.
New Homes for Sale in Endsley Court
Endsley Court Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $418,000 - $560,000
- Square footage: 1,876 - 2,745
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: JBI Elemental
- Building lots and acreage: 34 building lots approximately 0.20 acres
- Elementary School: Star Elementary School
- Junior High School: Star Middle School
- High School: Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $600 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
- North on Star Rd from State St. Turn left (west) Blake Dr and continue onto Saddlebrook Way - Star, ID 83669.