El Paseo Subdivision in Boise, ID
El Paseo Subdivision is a beautiful residential community located in East Boise, Idaho. Nestled in the always stunning Boise Foothills, this community enjoys panoramic views of the valley and absolutely stunning sunsets. With everyday fun and exciting activities that surround the community, El Paseo provides a convenient place for a great home experience to its residents, and highlights outdoor opportunities just right outside their door. This neighborhood provides access to daily conveniences including top-notch schools, grocery stores, dining options, recreational parks and entertainment. Built by renowned home builders in the Treasure Valley, El Paseo features elegant homes that blend with the beauty of the Foothills yet show its uniqueness and character. These exclusive homes range in size from 3,074 to 4,008 square feet with 3 to 6 bedrooms and 3 to 4.5 bathrooms.
El Paseo offers not only a beautiful and relaxing area to live comfortably, it also provides an active lifestyle. Enjoy the walking paths that are great for morning jogs or night strolls. Fall in love with the water features that make the community more peaceful and serene. Residents of El Paseo Subdivision enjoy direct access to the Ridge to Rivers trail system. It also has quick access to the Foothills which offers a lot of outdoor activities including biking, and hiking. Boise River is just down the street and Warm Springs Golf Course is also nearby.
New Homes for Sale in El Paseo
El Paseo Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $1,015,000 - $1,299,908
- Square footage: 3,074 - 4,008
- Bedrooms: 3 to 6
- Bathrooms: 3 to 4.5
- Builders: Various Builders: Syringa Construction; Sunrise Signature Homes Lasher Construction; BrunoBuilt Custom Homes; JH Development, Inc.; Scottsdale Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 65 Building Lots from 0.29 to 1.21 Acres
- Elementary School: Adams Elementary School
- Junior High School: East Junior High School
- High School: Timberline High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $600 – Annually
- $400 – Setup/Transfer fee
- East on Warm Springs Ave, past Warm Springs Golf Course. Left on Windsong Dr - Boise, ID 83712.