Eaglecreek Subdivision in Eagle, ID
Eaglecreek Subdivision is a beautiful home community located in Eagle, Idaho. Nestled between Park Lane and Linder Road north of Highway 44, Eaglecreek is near the city of Eagle’s in-town amenities including restaurants, some grocery stores, entertainment, schools, and recreational parks. Built by Jayo Construction, this quiet community provides the best amenities creating a fulfilling living experience and active lifestyle for its residents. Built by prestigious home builders working in the Treasure Valley area, Eaglecreek provides a variety of home designs and floor plans with home sizes ranging from 2,275 to 3,346 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2.5 to 3.5 bathrooms.
Community amenities in Eaglecreek are sure to keep every resident busy. They have a beautiful clubhouse which is in the center of the community. It also provides a pool, playground, basketball court, and even community parks. Just ten minutes east of State Street, Downtown Eagle is within close reach while Downtown Boise will offer more options to amenities and employment opportunities just a short drive away. The Village at Meridian is also just a short drive from Eaglecreek where dozens of shops, dining options, and entertainment are showcased. For recreational adventures, Eagle Island State Park, which offers a beach, picnic area, equestrian trails, and a water slide, is just a short drive from the community. The Boise River, four different golf courses, and access to the Boise Foothills, including the Ridge to Rivers Trail System are also nearby Eaglecreek.
New Homes for Sale in Eaglecreek
Eaglecreek Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $460,000 - $580,000
- Square footage: 2,275 - 3,346
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2.5 to 3.5
- Builders: Jayo Construction; Tresidio Homes; Solitude Homes; GQ Construction; The Traditions; Syringa Construction; McMillan & Co.; Capitol Building Co.; Shiloh Development; Biltmore Co.; Todd Campbell Co.; Coleman Homes; Berkely Building Co.; Sustainable Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 56 homesites from (8,712 Sq. Ft.) to 0.35 acres (15,246 Sq. Ft.)
- Elementary School: Eagle Hills Elementary School
- Junior High School: Eagle Middle School
- High School: Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $900 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From Eagle Rd, head west on State St (Hwy 44) for about 2.5 miles. Turn right (north) on Park Ln then left (west) on Cardon St at Kathleen Estates - Eagle, ID 83616.