Eagle Mountain Estates Subdivision in Eagle, ID
Eagle Mountain Estates, also known as Brookway, is a premier residential community located in Eagle, Idaho. This newly established subdivision is absolutely beautiful and offers a serene environment with picturesque mountain views of the Treasure Valley. Located just off of Lanewood Road, north of Floating Feather Road, Eagle Mountain Estates residents have easy access to Hwy 16, State Street, and Eagle Road, and are close to shopping, dining, downtown Eagle and recreational parks. Homes in the community are built by prestigious home builders offering a variety of floor plans with home sizes ranging from 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 4.5 bathrooms. Eagle Mountain Estates boasts its amenities that provide an active lifestyle to its community. These include a heavily landscaped entry boulevard, beautiful walking paths, community parks, a playground, a large community pool with changing rooms, and a clubhouse.
Close to Eagle Island State Park, residents from Eagle Mountain Estates will enjoy the different activities and amenities along with their families. Boise River is also nearby which provides fun water activities. The Boise Foothills, which offer grand hiking and biking trails, will surely be the perfect destination for active members of the community. Three golf courses and the Eagle Bike Park is also easily accessible. The Village at Meridian, along with other shopping and dining options are all close to the community and just a short drive away.
Surrounded by great amenities and homes filled with only the best in the community, Eagle Mountain Estates is the perfect place to settle down.
New Homes for Sale in Eagle Mountain Estates
Eagle Mountain Estates Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $629,900 - $1,085,000
- Square footage: 2,326 - 4,421
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 4.5
- Builders: Biltmore Co., Asbury Homes, Todd Campbell Custom Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 105 building lots from 0.39-0.45 acres
- Elementary School: Star Elementary School
- Junior High School: Star Middle School
- High School: Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $250 – Quarterly
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
- West on Floating Feather Rd from Linder Rd. Turn right (north) on Lanewood Rd, then left (west) on Estuary St - Eagle, ID 83616.