Dry Creek Ranch Subdivision, Boise, ID
Dry Creek Ranch Subdivision is a master-planned community that has captured the hearts of many locals in Treasure Valley. Nestled on 1,400 acres with the privilege to build 1,815 absolutely stunning homes, Dry Creek Ranch offers the very best selection of properties built in different styles and sizes and offers a healthy lifestyle with its community amenities.
Dry Creek Ranch offers three beautiful neighborhoods: Creekside, The Estates and The Hills with new construction and updates in 2019 by many of Boise’s top builders. With these neighborhoods, home buyers will have more options to fall in love with one of the best subdivisions in Boise, Idaho.
Indulge on the beautiful homes Dry Creek Ranch has to offer that range in size from 2,366 to 5,513 square feet with 3 to 6 bedrooms and 2 to 4.5 bathrooms. Amenities will include an onsite and professionally managed community farm, an equestrian arena, multiple community centers and pools, miles of walking trails, 467 acres of open space, and endless community events and gatherings.
Enjoy the best of Treasure Valley amenities including Eagle Bike Park, the Payette River, Lake Cascade, Black Canyon Reservoir, Tamarack Ski Resort, Bogus Basin Ski Resort and the Ridge to Rivers Trail System. Dining options and grocery stores are also close to Dry Creek Ranch, as well as St. Alphonsus and St. Luke's Medical Center. In Dry Creek Ranch, adventure is endless.
New Homes for Sale in Dry Creek
Dry Creek Ranch Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-family homes
- Priced from $1.1 million
- Square footage from 1,985 to 5,130
- Bedrooms from 3 to 6
- Bathrooms from 2 to 5.5
- RV garages and horse stables
- Builders: Belveal Construction, Biltmore Co, Boise Hunter Homes, Greencastle Homes, Highland Homes, Solitude Homes, Stacy Construction Inc., Trident Homes, Zach Evans Construction
- Building lots and acreage: Phase 1 & 2 offer 98 homesites from 0.178 acres (7,772 sq ft) to 1.06 acres (46,055 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Eagle Hills Elementary; Seven Oaks Elementary; Eagle Elementary for the Arts
- Junior High School: Galileo STEM Academy; Eagle Middle
- High School: Eagle High
Homeowner Association Dues
- $500 setup/transfer fee
- $1,000 annually
- Arts From State St head North on ID-55 for 3.5 miles. Turn right (East) on W Brookside Ln, then right (South) on N Malheur Ave. Boise, ID 83714
- From downtown Eagle, head North on Highway 55 to W Brookside Lane (https://www.drycreekranch.com/)