Diamante Subdivision in Boise, ID
Diamante Subdivision is a first-class home community located in South Boise, Idaho. Located in a convenient location at Victory Road and Mitchell Street, residents enjoy the close proximity to schools, shopping, dining, and entertainment. Diamante residences offer a great place for everyone who would like to live close to amenities yet in a peaceful and quiet area. Homes in the neighborhood range in size from 2,025 to 2,740 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bathrooms.
Enjoy a variety of different activities at the nearby parks including Philippi Park and Molenaar Park. It is also close to Edwards Boise Stadium 21 that features delicious restaurants and community events. Downtown Boise is close by as well which offers more shopping, dining, and entertainment.
New Homes for Sale in Diamante
Diamante Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $354,990 - $466,343
- Square footage: 2,025 - 2,740
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: CBH Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 12.5 acre subdivision with 23 homesites from 0.46 to 0.56 acres (20,038 to 24,394 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Maple Grove Elementary School
- Junior High School: West Boise Jr High School
- High School: Borah High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $500 – Annually
- $400 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From Maple Grove Rd, head west on Victory Rd. Turn left (south) on Mitchell St. The Diamante subdivision real estate is on the left - Boise, ID 83709.