Denali Heights Subdivision in Kuna, ID
Denali Heights is a prestigious and exclusive home community located in Kuna, Idaho. Appreciate amazing views and enjoy the seclusion, privacy and tranquility this community has to offer. This charming neighborhood boasts 83 quality-built homesites with oversized garages, RV parking, detached shops and large single-level homes. These custom homes showcase architectural diversity that makes this subdivision more unique and appealing. Denali Heights residences range in size from 2,477 to 4,547 square feet with 4 to 5 bedrooms and 2.5 to 4 bathrooms.
Experience the best of Kuna within Denali Heights as it boasts amenities from that of larger subdivisions delivering that its residents deserve best. Enjoy over one acre of lush landscaping, tree-lined streets, walking paths, a community clubhouse, a graciously sized swimming pool, community park, and even a playground. The community also provides pressurized irrigation built around the community.
Enjoy Denali Height’s location offering a perfect rural town setting without sacrificing access to daily conveniences. It is close to shopping, dining options, reputable schools, and outdoor recreation including recreational parks. The 10-acre Arbor Ridge Park is also just next door.
New Homes for Sale in Denali Heights
Denali Heights Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $514,900 - $783
- Square footage: 2,477 - 4,547
- Bedrooms: 4 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2.5 to 4
- Builders: Various Builders
- Building lots and acreage: 83 Homesites from 0.2-.0.59 acres
- Elementary School: Silver Trail Elementary School
- Junior High School: Kuna Middle School
- High School: Kuna High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $500 – Annually
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From I-84 head South on S Meridian Rd. Turn right (west) on W Hubbard Rd. After Linder, turn right (north) on S Iditarod Dr.