Delaware Park Subdivision in Caldwell, ID
Delaware Park Subdivision is a beautiful home community located in South Caldwell, Idaho. This community is close to many amenities, daily conveniences, schools and entertainment options making it a great place to call home. Set in a tranquil and calm environment, Delaware Park offers homes built by CBH and range in size from 900 to 3,586 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 2.5 bathrooms. A simple yet satisfying life is what this community provides. The community has a public building for neighborhood connection, walking paths, and pressurized irrigation for the whole community.
Just minutes away from Delaware Park, residents can enjoy the local movie theater and head to the mall for their shopping needs. It is also close to the 57-acre City Park which offers four baseball diamonds, fishing ponds, and many other amenities. Residents of Delaware Park always enjoy many wonderful activities and amenities.
New Homes for Sale in Delaware Park
Delaware Park Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $190,000- $369,990
- Square footage: 900 - 3,586
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 2.5
- Builders: CBH Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 0.14 acres (6,098 sq ft) to 0.20 acres (8,712 sq ft)
- Elementary School: East Canyon Elementary School
- Junior High School: Sage Valley Middle School
- High School: Ridgevue High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $105 – Annually
- $100 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From I-84 take exit 29, turn right on Hwy-26/Franklin Rd. Turn right (south) on S Kcid Rd, then left (east) on Shelburne St, Caldwell, ID 83605.