Cruzen Subdivision in Boise, ID
Cruzen Subdivision is an established residential community located in North Boise, Idaho. This neighborhood is nestled in one of the highly desirable areas where dining options, shopping, reputable schools, attractions and outdoor opportunities are just a short distance away. This community offers the best charm and convenience of the area with homes that cater to all walks of life. Cruzen homes are a beautiful mix that show different architectural homes styles and designs of the 1920s to 1940s, with newer construction homes featuring modern flair. These homes tend to run in sizes from 360 - 2,523 square feet with 2 to 4 bedrooms and 1 to 3 bathrooms.
Enjoy Cruzen Subdivision’s premier location! It is close to Downtown Boise where daily conveniences and entertainment are even walkable. It is also close to top-ranking schools, numerous city parks and many different attractions. Outdoor adventures in Esther Simplot Park, the Greenbelt, the Boise River, and the Boise Foothills are also all within just a few minutes from Cruzen Subdivision.
New Homes for Sale in Cruzen
Cruzen Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $215,000 - $827,000
- Square footage: 360 - 2,523
- Bedrooms: 2 to 4
- Bathrooms: 1 to 3
- Builders: Various Builders
- Building lots and acreage: from 0.11 to 0.26 acres
- Elementary School: Lowell Elementary School
- Junior High School: North Jr. High School
- High School: Boise High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- Cruzen is located in the West North End. North of State St. South of the Boise Sunset neighborhood. Between 28th and 34th St.