Crosswinds Subdivision in Boise, ID
Crosswinds Subdivision is a dynamic home community located in Southwest Boise, Idaho. It is a mixed-use community and is still under construction. Developed and built by the renowned Red Oak Development team, this community exudes elegance in every aspect with a relaxing and calm atmosphere. This neighborhood features 36 single-family homes and 28 multi-family building lots with sizes ranging from 1,834 to 2,552 square feet, 3 to 5 bedrooms, and 2 to 3 bathrooms.
Living in Crosswinds is sure to be an enjoyable experience with amenities within close proximity from the neighborhood. Just a few miles from the community homeowners can enjoy meals from a variety of restaurants and quickly access local grocery stores. The Warhawk Museum makes a great place to learn more about aviation history and the war planes used by the US. For outdoor activity, Crosswinds residents can choose from recreational parks nearby including Hillsdale Park, Renaissance Park, Molenaar Park, and Philippi Park. These parks offer different features where residents enjoy an a variety of different experiences.
New Homes for Sale in Crosswinds
Crosswinds Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-family detached, Single-family attached, Duplex
- Pricing: $406,000 - $624,900
- Square footage: 1,834 - 2,552
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: Red Oak Development
- Building lots and acreage: 36 single-family, 28 multi-family building lots in 9.98 acres
- Elementary School: Hillsdale Elementary School
- Junior High School: Lake Hazel Middle School
- High School: Mountain View High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $400 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
- West of Cloverdale Rd between Victory Rd and Amity Rd. 3535 S Cloverdale Rd, Boise, ID 83709.