Crestpoint Place Subdivision in Eagle, ID
Crestpoint Place Subdivision is a charming residential community located in Eagle, Idaho. Currently under construction and located off Hill Road and Edgewood Lane, this neighborhood is close to Downtown Eagle and near many different daily conveniences that provide the residents with all of their necessities. Crestpoint Place has approximately 37 building lots with two and three-story floor plans. Home sizes in the community range from 1,700 to 2,630 square feet with 2 to 4 bedrooms and 2 to 4 bathrooms. Offering less maintenance to residents, Crestpoint Place allows you to enjoy more time for important tasks, especially time with your friends and family.
Located in a highly desirable area, Crestpoint Place is nestled close to downtown amenities including shopping and dining options, schools, entertainment, and recreational parks. Known for being close to many outdoor activities, this beautiful community is close to a handful of recreational parks including Friendship Park, Orval Krasen Park, and Stephen C Guerber Park to name a few. The Eagle Sports Complex is just a short drive from the neighborhood as well.
New Homes for Sale in Crestpoint Place
Crestpoint Place Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $375,950 - $469,000
- Square footage: 1,700 - 2,630
- Bedrooms: 2 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2 to 4
- Builders: Keypoint Homes; Crestpoint Homes
- Building lots and acreage: Approximately 37 building lots on 7.74 acres.
- Elementary School: Eagle Hills Elementary School
- Junior High School: Eagle Middle School
- High School: Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $250 – Quarterly
- $200 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From Eagle Rd head east on State St (ID-55). Turn left (north) on Edgewood Ln keeping right. Turn left (west) at Laurelwood Dr.
103 S Edgewood Ln, Eagle, ID, 83616.