Creekstone Subdivision in Meridian, ID
Creekstone Subdivision is a new residential community still under construction located in Meridian, Idaho. This patio home neighborhood offers gorgeous views of The Foothills and provides a peaceful country feel. Located between Black Cat Road and Ten Mile Road, this neighborhood is close to daily conveniences including grocery stores, dining options, schools and recreational parks. With only 32 homesites, this beautiful neighborhood gives a chance for the residents to get to know people throughout their community. Homes in the community range in size from 1,632 to 2,119 square feet with 3 to 4 bedrooms, and 2 to 3 bathrooms. They also feature six common areas as well. With a low-maintenance lifestyle, Creekstone Subdivision is a great place to own your new home.
Residents in the community love the close proximity to the daily conveniences nearby Creekstone. Outdoor activities are also vast as recreational parks are just a short drive away including Fuller Park, which is within walking. Chateau Park, Tully Park, and 8th Street Park are just a few of the additional attractions near the community.
New Homes for Sale in Creekstone
Creekstone Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single Family Homes
- Pricing: $330,000 - $399,900
- Square footage: 1,632 to 2,119
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: Green Plan Construction; Walker Building, LLC; ASIN General Constructors;
- Building lots and acreage: 32 Building Lots in 6.92 acres from 0.116 acres (5,053 sq ft) to 0.135 acres (5,880 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Chaparral Elementary School
- Junior High School: Meridian Middle School
- High School: Meridian High School
Homeowner Association Due
- $1,000 – Annually
- $400 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From N Blackcat Rd and W Cherry Ln head south on Blackcat. Turn left (east) on W Pine Ave, then left (north) on N Ash Pine - Meridian, ID 83642.